Partner with Medip Academy
We are open to partnership with societies, academic or research institutions and bodies to promote research. Whether your goal is to launch a new journal or transfer an existing journal from another publishing house, we will be delighted to support you.
To discuss a potential publishing partnership with Medip Academy, please contact:
Our services for publishing partners
- Set-up of publishing platform: Journal website, online manuscript-submission and peer-review systems and a fast publication service.
- Assign Digital Object Identifier (DOI) for each article: Medip Academy is a member of Publishers International Linking Association, Inc. (PILA), which operates CrossRef (DOI). Our publishing partners can use DOI prefix of Medip Academy (DOI prefix: 10.18203).
- Pre-press support: Focus solely on editorial issues and We will manage technical editing, copy editing and typesetting to ensure a high quality of published articles.
- Provision of XML file to indexing agencies such as PubMed, PMC, ISI, SCOPUS, and DOAJ.
Our publishing partner journals
- New Journals
International Journal of Molecular and ImmunoOncology
The International Journal of Molecular and ImmunoOncology is owned jointly by Molecular Oncology Society and ImmunoOncology Leadership Network.
- Transfer of Existing Journals
Indian Journal of Medical Sciences
The Indian Journal of Medical Sciences is owned by “Indian Journal of Medical Sciences Trust”, a registered charitable organisation.